Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2022: Apply for the ongoing Osun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment, the requirement, Osun SUBEB latest news and how to apply for the available vacancies will be discussed here.
Do you intend to submit an application for the Osun State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2023? If so, you’ve come to the right page. Please read this entire post to learn how to submit an online application effectively.
Candidates must fill out an application to enrol for the Osun State SUBEB recruitment process in 2022. You will find all the information you need on this page to help you through the Osun SUBEB Recruitment Exercise.
Is Osun SUBEB Recruitment Form Out?
The Osun State Universal Education Board has started recruiting teachers for the state’s basic and secondary institutions. Interested applicants should submit their applications using the application form that is available on the portal.
As soon as you meet the prerequisites, you can apply for one of the teaching positions listed on the Osun State SUBEB Portal, which is now active and accepting applications from many people.
Looking for a Job? Apply:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NJI Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- SMEDAN Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The prerequisites for the Osun SUBEB Recruitment have been listed on the portal, therefore interested candidates are anticipated to begin submitting their applications there. Before you submit your application, you must first ensure that you meet the criteria for this Osun State SUBEB Recruitment.
The following criteria are necessary for Osun State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2022:
- The applicant must hold a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a tertiary institution that is accredited.
- Candidates must have five O’Level Credit Passes, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two sittings.
- It would be advantageous to be a member of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
- Candidates must be in good health.
- A minimum age of 22 is required for applicants.
How to Apply for Osun SUBEB Recruitment 2022
Candidates who meet the requirements can fill out the online application form by going to the registration portal. You must provide your passport photo, a valid ID, academic transcripts, etc.
- Check out the job board at https://subeb.os.gov.ng.
- At the upper right, click the green “Apply Now” button.
- Complete the portal’s online application form.
- Upload the originals of all required papers in accordance with the allowed sizes.
- Verify that the information you provided is accurate before submitting.
- After submission, it would be a good idea to print the success page.
The Osun State SUBEB Recruitment will last for two weeks from the date of this publication, after which the application facility will close. Make sure to visit the portal on time to submit your application.