Kwara SUBEB Recruitment 2022: Check out Kwara SUBEB latest news and how to obtain the application form for the SUBEB Recruitment in Kwara State.
The Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) hereby seeks applications from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the state’s basic schools (Primary 1-Junior Secondary School 3).
Are you qualified in the field? We’d also want to hear from people with expertise in educating our kids. Are you able? After that, it’s time to start the procedure.
Understanding the hiring process is crucial; that is why this article’s goal. Supplying you with thorough and precise instructions on how to apply.
All qualified candidates can immediately begin submitting their applications for teaching positions in junior secondary and primary schools.
Application for the 2022 Kwara state SUBEB recruitment.
We’ll talk about the general qualifications required for the hiring procedure.
- The official website/portal for the online application and getting necessary information.
- Steps to get the application form for the recruitment process
- Application deadline for this process
- The date for the qualifying exams
- The date for the interview
Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Available Vacancies
Teachers with experience are required to teach more than 20 different courses. The following list of topics is related to:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agriculture Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
Kwara SUBEB Recruitment 2022 Requirements
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE),Diploma in Arabic, Diploma in Islamic Studies obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject mentioned above.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE certificates, Diploma in Arabic, Diploma in Islamic Studies in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital
Application Procedures / How To Apply For Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form, via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport, or Voters’ card); and all academic certificates.
- This application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e Application portal will be shut down immediately after two weeks. Therefore, apply before the closing date.
Only eligible candidates shall be invited for Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00a.m.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00am daily.
(Candidates are to come with their acknowledgement slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
Looking for a Job? Apply: