The Nigeria police medical screening list for 2023 is now available. Check out NPF Medical Screening List for both male and female
We are pleased to tell the public that the Nigerian police force has released the medical screening list for the year 2023.
This website will show you how to see if you are one of the numerous individuals who have been shortlisted for the NPF’s next phase of recruiting, which is a nationwide medical screening.
Are you one of the candidates who took the NPF CBT aptitude test that recently ended? The Nigerian police force has announced the results as well as the names of those who have qualified for the next round of the recruitment process.
Is NPF Medical Screening List 2023 Out?
The NPF medical screening list is now out, and all candidates should verify their names on the police recruitment portal.
The states’ shortlist, which includes the federal capital territory, has been announced.
See more information on Nigeria Police Force Via The Links Below:
- Nigeria Police Guarantor Form
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Medical Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Login Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Status Checker
- Nigeria Police Exam Result
- Nigeria Police Examination Slip
- Nigeria Police Screening Date
- Nigeria Police Training Date
- Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
How to Check NPF Medical Screening List 2023
Do you want to see if your name is on the list of medical screening candidates? Please follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Login with your email and password
- Navigate to “Medical Screening List”
- Download the list and check your name
Police Medical Screening Requirements 2023
Candidates who have been shortlisted are encouraged to attend the exercise as specified above with the following documents:
- Letter of invitation
- NIN slip
- Dress code: White T-Shirt on white short
Nigeria Police Medical Screening Venue 2023
The medical screening for the Nigeria Police Force in 2021 will take place in the Nigeria Police Force’s 17 zonal headquarters. Additionally, selected applicants will be contacted and given instructions on when and where to appear for the screening.
The National Park Service will perform a medical screening for the following states:
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|